Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Youtube Channel
General Discussion

[Pinned] Youtube Channel

guild.resonance@gmail.comI have created a Google Account to use to post Star Wars Videos to Youtube. I will be working this week to put together some videos and will soon be posting videos to Youtube. Expect to see Recruitment Videos, Flashpoint...
Small Myrkur 5y
Myrkur2452Small Myrkur 5y
[Pinned] Warzone AFKers
General Discussion

[Pinned] Warzone AFKers

Since there is currently no way to remove Bots and AFK people from Warzones, we must submit trouble tickets as a community to combat this problem. You may have noticed that some Warzones can feel like you are playing 4v8 or worse, and that's becau...
Small Myrkur 5y
Myrkur6739Small Myrkur 5y
General Discussion

[Pinned] Guild Rules for General Conduct

Many of the members of Resonance have been playing MMO Games for 12-14+ Years dating back to UO, EQ and AC. Among the way we have discovered what makes up some of the most successful guilds of any game. These are our Rules to ensure that Resonan...
Small Myrkur 5y
Myrkur1319Small Myrkur 5y
General Discussion

Leadership 101

Ultimately your experience in Star Wars, and in Resonance, is up to what you make it. Everyone has the power to start a group and lead it to victory in Flashpoints, Operations, and PvP. All it takes is a basic understanding on what makes a good ...
Small Myrkur 5y
Myrkur1517Small Myrkur 5y
General Discussion

Former MMO Experience

Just wondering what everyone's past mmo experience is like.I haven't done any intense WOW guilds but I have quite a variety of mmo's on my resume. Asheron's callEve onlineGuild WarsWOWAeonSWTOR
Small Bok'Choy 5y
Bok'Choy6799Member avatar small Filth 5y
Page 1